Shipping to Switzerland

The punchline had me laughing out loud! Your communication is infinitely clearer thean theirs :rofl:

There might still be a misunderstanding here, however. SOME swiss backers were still on the list by last count. I don’t know if any have received tracking numbers. Switzerland was, and is, not on their list of undeliverable countries. Whatever they’ve done, they haven’t said they’re not shipping to Switzerland, and supposedly merchandise is on the way as we speak. If any of us are suddenly off the list, that’s a mistake and needs to be ackknowledged. But from what I’ve seen they have not said what you accuse them of: no shipments to CH because it’s too expensive.

The prices for shipping were mentioned to illustrate something else, I believe. Like where DHL still ships to (incl. CH) and what it costs them even in bulk. To show us it’s expensive even in bulk, and that we’re “getting a good deal”, having paid nothing or only 29 EUR for it. If I understand it correctly, it was also posted to explain why individual shipments would be prohibitively expensive, seeing as those are the bulk prices. The context was people asking for individual solutions to countries DHL no longer ships to. Something like that. Switzerland was never part of that discussion. We’re still getting our stuff. Supposedly.

The remaining mystery is why some people apparently disappeared off the list. What’s your IGG contribution ID Ben? Were you on the list and then disappeared?

2 Likes

same here…

Currently Nr 68 on this list: https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/EdN5lHAAYBVKu97K5tkgHVcBBvQuz6Llzpu0SkM48GjXOQ?e=Ek2lxf

So supposedly am still on the list, yet no sign of any „magic“ happening on backerkit, no e-mails, no tracking numbers nada. Not even sure that list is up to date after the last confusing updates.
Guess I can consider myself lucky I managed to find by backerkit ID when they first published the list of the 1170 units.

An eye-opening experience for sure.

Thanks for the clear response Ben. I’m eyeing the general delivery thread, and some of the remaining 800 something tracking numbers for the current shipment (2 batches) are still coming in. Not trying to mollify you or say it’s happening, just that it’s not over yet. Nono just posted about tracking nrs for the Netherlands. So far none of us on The List have received updates, right? That would make sense if DHL is processing tracking nrs by country.

The thing I don’t understand is how your number is on the list when it is written that Switzerland is one of the country removed from shipping list (apparently the need to find a solution for the shippping)

I see where this confusion is coming from now. Nono actually posted 2 lists. One with countries DHL no longer delivers to, so they’re off the list:

PhilipsNono

pchandrama

7d

Because Bargain is in the list where our forwarder told us DHL doesn’t operate for the moment.

Clearly, CH isn’t on that list, and that’s why people have numbers still in the excel. Then he posted a second list with prices and said they were examples of countries no longer delivered to, but the countries are all different than the first list, and are still being delivered to. I think the wording on that second list was a mistake.

https://community.philipsprojection.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/073e2f7ec4a4da6b1d819c5c5cf0237eba71435a.png

1 Like

Hi. I’m in the Excel list for the shipment on 11th april… But i’m Still waiting for the tracking mail…
In the backerkit nothing bas change

1 Like

If you look at the end of my post, I linked the same list. What Nono says doesn’t make sense, the list is completely different from the one he posted of “countries removed” before (see my post). Maybe these are an addition to that, but we were not (all) removed from the list. Why would a list of countries not shipped to contain specific quantities of items being shipped? It looks like a list of countries they are shipping to, with prices. They said the reason for not shipping to certain places is that DHL doesn’t offer service there at the moment, not that it’s too expensive. These countries all have a price, so they have service, which makes sense as none of them are on the other list. Until all the tracking numbers are out for that shipment, I’m not putting too much stock in this not being a misunderstanding.

1 Like

Finally got the tracking number!

I’m a backer from 26th
:august 2019!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Nono just sent out tracking numbers for the Swiss backers in the shipment. Check your inbox.

Yep i have it too. The link of tracking in DHL doesnt work but i think it will soon

I am not on this shipment unfortunately, but great for you Swiss backers!
Can I ask what was your IGG contribution ID around? You are probably earlier backers than I am! Mine is 30**, so I was wondering if it is correct or not…
Best

2 Likes

Hey I am from switzerland to but havent heard anything sins and couldn’t find my backer ID 10892 anywhere. I am not often here and not used to operate on an forum so I am totaly lost.

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)
It also has links to how to find the information you need about your place in the shipping lists.

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

I got the currently nonfunctional tracking number too, including a link to the dhl tracking page that doesn’t actually forward the number, so you have to manually copy it over…

1 Like

Actually I backed on the exact same date :slight_smile:
still waiting though… :sob:

I know you don’t want to give personal replies on shipping status because it takes too much time, but i think it is reasonable to ask why I didn’t get shipment when the update says shipped to 7,338 backers and my IGG contribution ID is 30**.

1 Like

you’ve been on this list?