Australia & New Zealand

Hi @Philips_Support_N

Do you have an anticipated timeframe on this? I’m planning for an upcoming event in 2 weeks which was the entire reason I purchased the PPM to begin with. It would be very disappointing if I haven’t received it by then.

Hello Guys!
We are giving General updates for everyone on the other group called Post Coronavirus Shipment

2 Likes

For those who didn’t see, the above screenshot is from indigogo. There’s enough units for all AUS/NZ backers!! Possibly sending out next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for posting this.

The same info was also posted here:

Bookmark and check back on that thread to keep getting updates!

3 Likes

In case you missed it: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Should be shipping to us this week!!

1 Like

According to the list here List of Backers per country, the shipment this week should cover all backers from AU/NZ .

3 Likes

Update: Shipping tomorrow by the looks of it!! Good things come to those who wait!! Good luck with those focus gears everyone :grimacing:

From Shipping General Info Forum

2 Likes

I wonder if they are shipping today. :slight_smile:

Yes we are sending it in 1h to our forwarder in HK :slight_smile:

11 Likes

There on there way thank you Philips

1 Like

You mean you got a tracking code, that’s how you know they’re on their way? That would be great news for you guys!

When will we get tracking numbers?

It seems 1k should cover all the backers from AU/NZ, but I still haven’t received any notification, could you please provide a time frame?

Cheers.

Guys its been more than 24 hrs … any update???

From way back when the last shipments went out pre-apocalypse, I seem to recall there being a bit of a delay between DHL getting the packages and a database of names & addresses, Screeneo getting back a database of tracking numbers for those packages, those tracking numbers being sent to backerkit and then backerkit updating the status to say ‘your order has shipped’ and sending emails to individuals. Or something like that. I could be totally wrong. But at this point I suggest we all chill, wash our hands and wait.

Here in the southern hemisphere we may have missed the opportunity to enjoy summer movie nights outside with this projector, but reading today’s headlines, it’s looking very much like we’ll have plenty of time to play with it while we spend the next few months self isolating inside.

1 Like

You got it right, also see

2 Likes

So has anyone in Australia or NZ got a tracking number yet?

It’s the weekend man. Here AND in Hong Kong. Wait till end of business tomorrow, I’m hoping we start to see backerkit confirmation emails. From other comments on the forum it looks like their entire shipping department consists of two dudes furiously applying address stickers as fast as they can.

4 Likes

HK shuts down for the weekend? Workers have time off? Noooo you don’t say. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Tracking number here hope you all got yours