General info about shipment and manufacturing

You have removed the banner containing the “Latest News Updates” yourself, that’s why you don’t see it.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks.

what amount of units can they produce per week?

@Philips_Support_N
Can you please follow up with the concerned team and share an update?

Saudi Arabia. IGG1107.

Hi, you can pin it or bookmark it for yourself, plus it’s supposed to appear as a banner post on top of the forum (unless you clicked it away previously). I’ll make an attempt to unbanner / re-banner it daily just in case.
If anyone else has a better idea on how to make it even more prominent let me know please.

you can also send a PM to yourself with this message: Latest News Updates Summarized

Also, if you don’t see the banner, try refreshing the site or logging out and in again.

2 Likes

@Ramzi_Laieb
@fahdks
@AdVermeer
@Georges1
@AdVermeer

This is where we are:

Hi @IvoGrijt, thanks for taken the time to help, quick question, how do I get the blue banner with updates back on, as inadvertent closed mines as the two gents highlight shown in screenshots?

Any help is most welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you don’t see the banner, try hard-refreshing the site or logging out and in again.

1 Like

NEWS:
1,200 new devices will pass the QC on the 1st of April.
We will update the backer list here as soon as the QC is passed

9 Likes

Thank you @IvoGrijt for your help that’s sorted the issue for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the optimism on the newly manufactured devices for QC… :heart: :smiley:

You are not alone! Same status as me. UPS, 26th Tracking No. received, should be delivered 27th in Germany. Still waiting with a better feeling now, knowing the package isn’t going lost.

Hope this is not an early April Fools Day? lol :joy: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Its April 1st somewhere! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello Nono,

Can you say for which countries the new products are aim for ?
Also have you planned to send any to the Backers living in China ?

Thank you in advance,

Backer #1986

@Philips_Support_N Can you please tell the Contribution ID range and countries list for the new devices to be shipped ?

@Philips_Support_N: Any news on these points for us April Fools on our day? :wink: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Is there a way to find out when the packages will be pickup by UPS ?

Considering previous QC results, it is a bit silly to say this in such strong words before you are sure all 1200 will pass. Why don’t you just curb your enthusiasm and wait a couple of hours to bring the news when it has actually happened?

4 Likes