Individual status update requests

France Shipping?
ID2823
0 news

Hi my Contribution ID
Contribution Date
October 12, 2019

When can I expect my order with backing number #20548?

I have not received the unit of Contribution #14219 made on 10/3/2019 - 439.00 Euros - total 468.00 EUR with 29.00 EUR shipping
1 x PicoPix Max Pico Projector
1 x AirMote
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x Tripod
1 x Universal Charger

When can I expect it?

Hello,

My contribution ID is 10486 and my backetkit ID 5801. Do you know when France will be delivered ?
Still no news yet.

Thanks for your answer

Deliveries to France are part of EU shipments. Have you checked the latest list to see if your projector is part of that shipment? Based on your backer number, it could be.

1 Like

Hello my order is: Contribution ID
Contribution Date
October 6, 2019
When can I ship in China?

Contribution Date

September 13, 2019

Why are you not giving me a reply?

Iā€™ve asked for the tracking number for over 4 months

If delivery is not easy due to covid which is a flat lie I want a refund now!!

Do you think this is a understandable situation?

If you donā€™t give me a reply I want a refund

Hi,

My backer ID 20431
Contribution Date January 19, 2020

My Picopix max projector has still not arrived its is coming to 4 months. Can any one here please help me to track my order and give me an estimate when I will be receiving it?

Thank you
Andrew

1 Like

Hi, I feel frustrated because I donā€™t receive any news of the shipment, no reply to my emails, will you let me know something please? I believe yes to the last request before requesting a refund.
Contribution ID: 16083 thanks

Please go through this post to realign your expectations. Thanks @Unreal-Tournament for the calculations.

https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/general-info-about-shipment-and-manufacturing/3922/3291?u=imdevu

11588054 When will it come to the queue?

Hey Dan, this does not seem like a valid ID. Where did you get that?

Have been unable to get any response so far on the status of my order. Despite messaging ok different threads here, IndieGogo, and contact forms. Please respond and let me know where I am in the queue and when I can expect the item???

Based in Prague, Czech Republic. Backed in October last year, all I have is my backer number #17054 and it has said ā€˜order locked, not yet shippedā€™ for months. No other information except these monthly updates on bug fixes. I need the actual product to appreciate these bug fixes Iā€™m afraid!

Understand thereā€™s a backlog but can I get any kind of update at all please so that I can at least know my order hasnā€™t been completely lost.

Thank, you,
Sam

Please read this post here. Reaching your number will take some time.

@PhilipsPrashant @Picopixjon , can you pls provide an update on when this will be shipped. I may have to move house pretty soon.

Philips have said that they arenā€™t providing individual shipping estimates. If you end up changing address before the projector is shipped, hereā€™s the instructions you need to follow.

Continuing the discussion from Individual status update requests:

@djupsjob
If there is no ETA on the shipment then I wont know when to tell you the new address. I suggest to give me a refund as I do not want to wait any longer for this.

I donā€™t work for Philips Projection, Iā€™m just a volunteer moderator here on the forum. May I suggest that you write to the support e-mail address and ask what they think? Good luck!

Voortzetting van de discussie Individual status update requests:

Kindly confirm the estimate date of shipping for my
Indiegogo contribution #15355
Order is placed on 08/10/2019 and still the shipment is not yet shipped so kindly update the estimate date asap