Issues with List1 and List2 Backers

Any updates/ new tracking number?

Hello,

Can someone please give me a status about this “shipment on hold” for the past two weeks?

Hi team, @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
Do you managed to see with the forwarder DHL about the undelivered units ?

It’s been already 12 days since I sent you my message on this group but I’m still without any visibility on what’s happening next.

It seems that you have mine back in your warehouse in Germany for at least 1 month now, how is it taking so long to deliver something to FRANCE ? :thinking:

INDIEGOGO code : 3872
Zip : 33160

… thank you guys for your help

2 Likes

Hi Ivo!
I received a DHL tracking number that doesn’t exist when I search at the DHL tracking site.
The tracking number was provided 05/18/20
Tracking number says: DHL – CR071933990DE
My Indiegogo contribution ID: 14786
Haven’t managed to find out my Backerkit ID
My postal code is 60231
Thank you!

Don’t ignore me
Please answer…

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve

But I’m in Taiwan, close to HK, and I did not get the tracking number.

2 Likes

Does this perhaps apply to you:

i am from TAIWAN too.Can you send it in few batches cause there are few backers without any Chinese name and CCID number ?Otherwise it`s not fair to others who looking forward to receiving the PPM quickly.

4 Likes

IvoG, thanks for your update. I’m also in Taiwan and I messaged you a week ago. Any alternative plan for those provided ID and Chinese name? I think it doesn’t make sense to keep waiting. What if some backers did not receive/reply mail, does it mean there is no shipment for Taiwan forever? Please kindly help to check with many thanks.

2 Likes

Just to reply to my own post, but the DHL tracking now shows:

Tuesday May, 26 2020

• 15:22 Local time | Customs status updated
    CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA

Tuesday May, 26 2020

• 10:25 Local time | Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG
    HONG KONG - HONG KONG
  • 09:09 Local time | Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG
    HONG KONG - HONG KONG

So I am guessing that my package didn’t move from Hong Kong to the US in 5 hours, ‘Shipment on hold’ was a weird update for ‘in transit’. The shipment appears to be moving forward now.

1 Like

So from ur name on list- to backerkit update -to actual tracking how much time has it taken just to give us a general idea when to start getting excited.he he

Any more news or is it the same as list 3 notes.

Considering the situation of few backers without any Chinese name and CCID number, I’d like to request kindly, is it possible sending PPMs to Taiwan in few batches? Otherwise it‘s not fair to others who looking forward to receiving the PPM quickly.

2 Likes

Please see this statement:

Hi @IvoGrijt,

Good day. According to Taiwan customs, it is supposed to work as long as the recipient of Taiwan backer provided a valid Taiwan cellphone number.
(I know there is cases people provided non-official English names, or provided names printed on passport of Taiwan. Providing CCID and names in Chinese works either, but have privacy concerns.)

Well we’ll be still waiting for shipping as this is not a production issue but a communication issue now.
All we know from the forum now is 1. there is no tracking numbers, and 2. the batch for Taiwan is not shipped because some backers didn’t respond to zendesk e-mails for updating CCIDs of their backerkit backer information.

1 Like

2 is an assumption, albeit a very likely one. The information we had and got from the Taiwan based backers was sent to the forwarder, I just don’t know how they’re handling the shipments to Taiwan, if they’re waiting still or handing the ones they now know the info for to DHL HK. Only when we get tracking numbers will we know they at least labeled them for shipping.

1 Like

Hi, my baker id is 15588914, my indigogo contribution id is 9708. I’m from Taiwan. It seems I’m on the list 1&2. But I haven’t received any tracking info.

1 Like

Hi, my baker id is 15590181, my indigogo contribution id is 7900. I’m from Taiwan. It seems I’m on the list 1&2. But I haven’t received any tracking info.
@IvoGrijt Could you help me?

@gaod & @1118: You haven’t gotten a tracking number yet as your units have not been labeled yet apparently, or we haven’t gotten the info back. We did include you in the file we sent them on the 29th of May, and I requested again an update yesterday which I have yet to receive any feedback on.

As soon as I know anything I’ll be posting about it